Sunday, March 6, 2016

Burning Choice by Aubrey Parker book tour

Burning Choice by Aubrey Parker 
(Trevor’s Harem, #3)
Synopsis:

I’ve been in this billionaire’s game for a month — but something changed when half my competition was eliminated.
​It feels less like a contest now … and more like an experiment.
​I shouldn’t have made it past the first round. I don’t know how I did; I’m not special like the others. When I ask Daniel, he just tells me it’s complicated. Then he talks about brain chemistry, how love and sex are an addiction. He tells me how wild animals claim mates, and how he’s claimed me.
The stakes are higher.
The competition is fiercer.
I should have been kicked out long ago, but Daniel tells me I might be the needle in the haystack the company has been looking for.
Sometimes I’m afraid of them all, even of Daniel.
But It’s like I’m on a tether. I couldn’t leave if I wanted to.




AUTHOR BIO:
I love to write stories with characters that feel real enough to friend on Facebook, or slap across the face. I write to make you feel, think, and burn with the thrill that can only come from getting lost in the pages. I love to write unforgettable characters who wrestle with life's largest problems. My books may always end with a Happily Ever After, but there will always be drama on the way there.

Author links:

No comments:

Post a Comment