Sunday, December 13, 2015

Love Dies Hard by C. C. Cartwright book tour

Love Dies Hard by C.C. Cartwright  

(Billionaire Romance, #1) - Includes Bonus of Love Dies Hard 2
Synopsis:
My name is Marcus Hunter. I own Hunter Investments, a billion dollar hedge fund.

I admit it, I’m a total womanizer.  A player, a serial-seducer, call me what you like.

I enjoy a variety of women and I don’t do love.

I work hard, and I play even harder.

I rarely dip into the office pool.  That was until I became intrigued with Sophie Shawn. She is a high-flying money manager like myself and we’ve had to work closely together.

Sophie’s my equal, she’s smart, sharp-witted and of course she has to be sexy-as-hell.

The way she shakes her little ass in her tight, short skirts has me wanting to bury myself deep inside her.

We’re enjoying a drink together after work.

She doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to bed her tonight. I want to hear her beneath me begging for more. When I’m done with her she won’t be able to utter a single coherent word.

Little did I know, I would be the one in for a surprise from Miss Sophie Shawn.


AUTHOR BIO:
My passions lie in reading and writing sexy contemporary romance novels.  I love writing in the genre I love to read. Personal experiences are often the inspiration for my sexy romances, so you will find a little bit of me in every story I pen. I will leave you to guess which parts are true and which parts are fiction!

Listening to my favorite music while writing inspires me to create my characters and makes their love stories come alive. I believe in writing about heroines who are strong, smart, sassy, sexy and have a sense of humor.

I cherish my family and am a hopeless romantic. I believe in finding your happily-ever-after and that each day is for living, loving and laughing.

XO,

Christine

Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment